10/27/2013

My ongoing list for greatest Movie scenes

I thought of doing a list of scenes which I think has a great impact on me and movie Viewers in general ..they might carry a statement or just a heartfelt performance.
The movie itself may not be as great as the scene but the scene will carry the movie To a higher level just for having it, so I think this fact alone makes these scenes Unique & worth remembering.this list is in an ongoing state because I can’t Remember all the scenes at once for sure (you know my memory) :D and you’re more Than welcome to add to it and obviously this list contains
 Major SPOILERS in Case you've not noticed :D


 Number one on my list definitely will be the scene from the movie 
"M" for Fritz Lang ..which you may not have heard of before but I'm totally obsessed with this Movie as it's one of the greatest movies I've seen in my life.let me give you a Background trivia on the movie so that you can understand and fully grasp the Importance of this scene.

This movie is a black & white 1931 German talkie..It's a film-noir. It's the first movie to ever address the issue of a serial murder. They've done an impressive job doing So I've never seen such a take in any other movie.

Fritz 
lang the Brilliant German director & writer shows us a story of a community facing the horrendous acts of a serial murderer.They didn't just unite into a search hunt for the killer given in mind this also is the first they hear of a person capable of doing this kind of a murder;the serial kind.

The acts is so shocking to the whole community that Even the (Morally corrupt) burglars and thieves are struck by it and with the major efforts of the Police is Doing to get the killer the thieves can't work properly anymore..

So they decide to join the hunt and get the guy and end the problem for them.

They succeeded and got the killer which is played by the great "Peter 
Lorre" and as you can imagine at this point it's only logical that we see the thieves kill him or even hand him to the police to end this once and for all ,but instead they do a trial for him and they are the judges and jury !

((Fritz 
Lang had true criminals attending this trial to add to the validity of the scene :D)) I do highly recommend anyone who's a fan of cinema to see this movie to enjoy the director's techniques & great story telling and just bare with the slow pace at the beginning :) 
Here's the scene. Turn the caption on if it's not turned already :)


No comments: